Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Job: MHS Gate Engineer (Field Based)
Location: Covering between Sheffield to Manchester
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm (No on call)
The role is specifically repairing entrance gates in supermarkets, these have a 240v feed so a electrical qualification is advantageous. The gates have a computerised motherboard, which requires use of a laptop to diagnose and reset therefore prior use of IT equipment is also essential for troubleshooting and teaching. The remainder of the gate is component changing so is mechanical in nature
* You will be required to undertake a comprehensive repair and maintenance service to mechanical and electrical gates at various locations throughout the UK.
* You will work alone from a purpose kitted service vehicle repairing gates within customers' premises
* You will liaise with the Service Office through telephone and email and will have an understanding of Smartphone use relating to Apps and email
* You will complete both electronic and written worksheets as required
* You will be aware of the Company Policy relating to provision of working equipment and ensure any damage to equipment is reported and any lost equipment is reported immediately.
* You will attend all relevant training sessions that are deemed necessary by the group subject to reasonable notice.
Must live in area specified in advert.
Must be punctual, reliable and flexible due to the nature of callouts
Must have a good level of IT experience for using diagnostic lap top computer and smartphone apps for company systems
Must be customer focused, friendly and able to liaise fully with our Customers at site
Must have good electrical and mechanical fault finding ability coupled with maintenance skills with suitable qualifications.
Must have experience with both 230V electrical systems.
Ideally suited to individuals from a background of working on 230v and low voltage systems of a similar nature
Full driving licence essential with minimal endorsements
Closing date is 1 st April 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future