Permanent: Mobile Fabric/Plumbing Engineer
Hours - 40 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 (dependant on experience)
You will be responsible for undertaking all building fabric activities such as patch repairs, minor plumbing and carpentry, painting and decorating all to the highest level of service for the client. You will be required to answer queries, report any defects and keep the client informed of site activities at the time of the service visit. You will be expected to complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time, keeping logs of inspections reports and remedial work.
- Experience within a Maintenance / Facilities Management environment.
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. C&G or equivalent or a trade related qualification.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Permit to Work procedures and Safe Systems of Working.
- Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling, working at heights and in confined spaces as well as a willingness to participate in the On-Call Rota.
- Good verbal and written communication is important, including the ability to use a mobile device.
- You'll need to be highly self motivated and solutions focussed with the ability to work without supervision but also enjoy working as part of a team.
Closing date is 9th July 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.