Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
- Repairs Supervisor & Welder
- Location: Kent Area - Across various sites (Gravesend, Maidstone, Chatham, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks)
- Salary: £9.65ph / £24,086.40per annum/ Weekly pay / 48hr Contract
- Hours: 4 day week, 12 hrs per day, no weekends
- Assist in the timely and effective completion of all reasonable requests made by your immediate Manager and the Service Team
- Undertake a comprehensive repair and maintenance service to equipment at retail stores throughout your region of responsibility. You will be requested to fit/strip roll cage components and carry out general roll cage maintenance duties at your site of work. You may also be required to undertake roll cage refresh or assembly work and conduct inspections on PPM equipment
- On occasions you may be required to work outside of your region, which may result in an overnight stay
- You will be required to analyse, fault find, and carry out repair and service to shopping trolleys and cages in client's premises in a professional manner and to a high standard in accordance with and in compliance with any associated service level agreement
- You will also be required to offer as much assistance to the Company as possible in the achievement of any reasonable request
- Undertake completion of end of job reports, time sheets and other documentation ensuring that they provide timely and accurate information on work completed
- To monitor and evaluate the service to the customer, highlighting any gaps in service/standards and/or issues and taking appropriate action to resolve them, involving escalation to your Manager if needed
- You must also provide optimum efficiency by ensuring the timely completion of your daily roll cage repair
- -ou will be responsible for your own safety and the safety of others; you must therefore ensure you abide by the provisions of all associated safe working procedures for repairs and inspections
- You will be responsible for the ordering and maintenance of stock and the provision of a daily cage count
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- MIG Welding Experience preferred although FULL TRAINING will be provided
- Must live in area specified in advert
- Must have a full driving licence
- Some Mechanical Maintenance / Basic Engineering training.
- Previous experience in mobile service desirable though not essential
- Some basic Health and Safety training.
- Ability to use smart phones / PDA / IT equipment.
Closing date is 12th April 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future