Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Working Hours: Between 6am – 6pm
Main Responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Engineer
- Ensure Safety related documentation (Risk Assessments/Permits to work etc) for all scheduled maintenance work is up to date and available
- Adhere to all Safety related documentation (Safe Systems of Work- Risk Assessments/Permits to work etc) for all maintenance activities
- Carry out plant Planned Preventative Maintenance as per the CMMS schedules and respond accordingly to all issues. Maintain Records of works complete and supporting processes. Delivery of continuous improvement projects/action.
- Support & Training of operatives to complete Autonomous Maintenance tasks
- Responds to plant breakdowns- ensuring it is returned to production in timely manner, any temporary fixes are followed up with a permanent solution.
- Proactively seek development of new skills in line with strategy
- Complete all CMMS and defect cards as required and feedback the details into the CMMS system to update the status.
- Complete the stock review and feedback any items taken form the stores for reorder on a monthly basis.
- Play a leading role in the continuous improvement for all areas of plant and equipment.
- Play a leading role in maintaining high levels of housekeeping standards at all times.
- Carry out basis electrical work as required within skill capabilities.
- Always maintain an awareness of the impact on quality that certain engineering repairs such as welding and grinding many have and keep relevant personnel informed of such potential issues.
- Proactively encourage and help co- workers as required whilst assisting with other departments. Build good relationships with employees throughout the Company.
Experience and Skills required
- A good knowledge of health and safety practices
- Time served apprenticeship in the relevant trade
- 17th addition and working knowledge of electrical systems
- ONC or OND in Engineering
- Proven track record in multi skilled role supported by relevant qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong focus on delivering planned and preventative maintenance
- Ability to manage multiple workloads simultaneously and manage stressful situations
Closing date is 06.06.2022