Permanent: Engineering Multi Skilled Technician
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours of work: 4 on 4 off, 12-hour days/nights, 6am-6pm 6pm-6am
Work closely with the Engineering Team Lead, taking responsibility for delivering a high-quality engineering service in support of the achievement of operational targets.
Complete the full range of maintenance activities across the entire installed asset base within the area that they work.
Rapidly diagnose and resolve both mechanical, electrical plus basic control & instrumentation faults.
- Competent at completing safety device system checks and isolation activities and immediately reporting any non-conformances and food safety concerns.
- Competent at identifying and arranging permit to work documentation, reviewing safe system of work documentation, completing dynamic risk assessments or using the STAR process to mitigate emerging hazards (Stop, Think, Act, Review - Behavioural Safety).
- Competent at completing contractor control processes.
- Specialist knowledge (e.g., ammonia plant / legionella management), LOTO, Working safely.
- Participation in key safe behaviour conversations, the Factory safety observation system, and area risk assessments.
- Ensure all personal mandatory safety requirements are met.
- Competent at completing documentation / SAP / CMMS entries.
- Competent at complying with Engineering Standards / GMP / HACCP.
- Adheres to change control processes.
- Awareness of critical calibrations (PM's) apply right first-time engineering standards to all.
- Qualified Mechanical and Electrical Engineer with FMCG experience (Over 2 years FMCG experience).
- Compliant with mandatory training - plant/factory and role specific. Provides buddying training to other Team Members.
- Supports the creation and training of area specific SOPs.
- Work collaboratively with all teams.
Closing date is 21st May 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.