Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Hawk 3 are exclusively partnered with a leading heavy industrial manufacturing business based in Wickford, Essex who are seeking a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing engineering maintenance and support for 3 of their sites (2 in Essex and 1 in the Midlands).
The role is extremely hands-on and will require you to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in! You will be carrying out mechanical and electrical repairs on heavy plant and manufacturing equipment and it is essential that you understand and have experience with hydraulics and pneumatics.
Duties of the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Carrying out day to day preventative maintenance tasks across the sites
- Fault finding and carrying out mechanical and electrical repairs on plant equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring compliance to PM requirements and documentation
- Response to breakdown situations
- Working within Health and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
Experience required for the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer:
- You will have previous experience in a Multiskilled Engineering role and experience within heavy industrial/plant
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding and relevant electrical qualifications e.g. 17th Edition are essential.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic experience fault finding and remedial works.
- You will be technically minded and hands on
- Due to the standalone nature of the role, it is imperative that you enjoy responsibility.
- You will be primarily based in Wickford, Essex but due to the role requirements, it is essential that you have a driving license as there will be a need for frequent travel.
In return for your hard work:
- You will be offered an extremely competitive salary of £45-£65k plus an annual company bonus
- You will be provided with a company van to carry out the duties of the role
- Monday to Friday position
- Newly created engineering opportunity in a thriving heavy industrial business
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities as the company is continually growing!
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Bethany at Hawk 3 Talent Solutions. Please note this opportunity is based local to Wickford, Essex.