Job: Non Ferrous Site Operator
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of work: 45 hours Monday to Friday, occasional Saturdays. Overtime (Enhanced rate) paid after 45 hours
As a Non Ferrous Site Operative, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of what it takes to be at the forefront of recycling and sustainability, and you will be supported with training along the way.
- Assisting customers and clients who come to the depot with non-ferrous metals
- Thoroughly grading and weighing incoming materials to ensure quality is maintained
- Operating Various types of mobile and statis plant to unload, load, process and transport various materials on site
- Safely operating and be willing to learn the operation of various items of plant on site
- Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems
- Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environment policies are strictly adhered to
- Monitoring all visiting suppliers - including PPE compliance
- Assisting depot management as required
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experience in either metal grading, operating a weighbridge, fork lift trucks (Counterbalance) or heavy mobile plant
- Do you have any experience with metal grading?
- Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
- Are you organised adaptable to meet business priorities?
- Do you have good communication and customer service skills?
- Are you comfortable working outside?
- Do you have a 'can do' attitude?
- Can you travel to and from the depot without difficulty?
- Are you happy to undergo a financial and DBS background check, paid for by us?
Closing date is 13 th November 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future