NPI PROGRAMME MANAGER
OUTSKIRTS OF NEWPORT
FULL TIME: MON TO THURS 8AM TO 5PM FRI 8AM TO 1PM
Due to business growth, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking to recruit a NPI Programme Manager for our client, a specialist manufacturer based on the outskirts of Newport, South Wales.
Reporting to the Business Development Group Manager, the NPI Programme Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the introduction of all new Customer products into the business, from the initial customer contact through to full introduction via the operational functions within the Company.
Outcomes of Role
- 100% On time and in full delivery of New Products in accordance with Customer requirements.
- Generate and lead/manage the overall New Product introduction programme by way of regular NPI meetings with functional managers.
- Continuously analyse and improve the techniques, processes and practices used in the introduction of New Products into the Company.
- Continuously analyse and improve the techniques, processes and practices used in the introduction of New Products into the Company
- All New Product Introduction for each and every Customer
- Ascertain through Customer interaction, study of documentation and requirements, level of NPI required.
- Generate NPI plan that satisfies Customer(s) need in liaison with internal functional managers/heads.
- Manage and lead on a daily basis the functional teams responsible for introducing products into the Operations function.
- Ensure that the policies and operational control systems are efficient and in line with best practice / world class.
- Provide feedback to team members line Managers on performance.
- Development of internal NPI team to achieve required outcomes.
- Ensure that all company operating values and compliance procedures are adhered to at all times, including quality management, health and safety, legal stipulation, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Any other duties deemed necessary.
Skills (include professional or educational qualifications required)
Competitive salary – negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Company Pension (company matching employees’ contribution up to 5%)
Private Medical Cover for employee and family
Death in Service (6 times annual salary)
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future