Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Moreton Valance, Gloucester
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
Hours: Permanent, Days - 0800 - 1600 (or by mutual agreement)
To ensure the integrity of operations and compliance to all procedures related to status and movement of inventory. To instigate, report, and control stock to ensure best protection against company loss. To assist the stock manager as required. To oversee the Warehouse management system and the computer equipment on site. To control all imports and documentation. a safe working
FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- Manage Inventory control on the WMS system at Sharpness NDC ensuring all controls are in place to maximise stock availability, achieving customer service levels in stock availability
- Liaise with warehouse operations to ensure all loads planned in. Upon arrival of goods ensure stock is located in the correct / locations and that the stock is visible and available for customer orders without delay, this includes any imports. Also ensure that all documentation is correct and meets with all the legal requirements. Liaise with customers and hauliers.
- Manage the BY WMS system and administration to ensure that the operators maintain the integrity of the system through monitoring the movements and complete regular systems housekeeping tasks.
- To establish and attain agreed customers service levels, ensuring effective communications with key internal and external departments including Inventory and operations teams and with nominated customer contacts in order to maintain customer service levels
- To ensure that stock the Warehouse facilities is managed within company procedures and H&S regulations.
- To provide KPI's from BY WMS on productivities, stock accuracy etc
- Produce customer invoices for warehouse and transport services with supporting back up information
- Control the issue of PO's through the NetSuite system
- Prepare daily performance and weekly management reports.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts.
- Provide clerical support for the site Management Team as required.
- Provide general assistance to other support functions as required.
- Any other ad hoc work to ensure the smooth running of the NDC.
- To be proactive in building good relationships with internal and external customers to achieve logistical support.
- To ensure that team members make sound operational decisions to give the best possible solutions for the business.
- Ensure that good communications are maintained throughout all departments, organise, and develop meetings to promote good working relationships with Operatives, Health & Safety and ensure that regular team briefings are carried out.
- Ensure that Company procedures are always implemented within your team
- Inductions, training needs, sickness reporting, etc
- Previous experience in an Administrative role would be advantageous
- Strong IT Skills, including Microsoft Packages
- Strong Communicator
- Attention to detail
- Minimum English and Mathematics GCSE grade A - C
£20,000 - £22,000 dep on skills and experience
28 days holidays
Progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Closing date is the 12 th Aug 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future