Hawk 3 is proudly representing a family run manufacturing business in Southend, Essex who are looking for an experienced, motivated and easy-going office administrator to join the team. You will be responsible for providing office support across the business which will involves office management duties, sales processing, customer liaison and getting involved in special projects.
The role is full time, working Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm. The post is currently vacant, therefore the company is hoping to hire someone into the role as soon as possible. Therfore ideal candidates will be on a reduced notice or be immediately available!
Duties of the Office Administrator:
- General admin: managing company mailbox, answering telephone calls, and distributing post.
- Provide administrative support for various departments across the company
- Sales processing
- Provide office management support
- Provide administration support with business projects
Experience required for the Office Administrator:
- Previous experience in an Office Administrator or business support role is essential
- Experience using Word and Excel Microsoft packages
- Confident communicator
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Great self-starter who enjoys ownership of duties
Package on offer:
- You will be paid a competitive annual salary of up to £26k depending on experience
- No weekend working
- Free parking available
- You’ll be joining a tight knit and welcoming team!
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at Hawk 3 Talent Solutions. Please note the position is based in Southend On Sea in Essex.