Title: Online Merchandiser
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am - 5pm
Salary: Up to £30,000
We are looking for a highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic ecommerce specialist to join our client’s ecommerce team in Sheffield as an Online Merchandiser. This is a key position to maintain the continued growth seen through sales channels, including ecommerce and Amazon, ensuring that the product catalogue is consistent and high quality.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Online Merchandiser:
- To establish an online content plan across the Evolution and Amazon websites globally, focused on ensuring consistent and optimised product merchandising.
- Collaborate closely with the New Product Development team to create effective processes when launching products to ensure digital assets are updated appropriately.
- Work closely with the Amazon Specialist to plan and execute product pages on Amazon.
- Produce exceptional standard throughout all product descriptions, specifications and pictures through continuous accuracy and attention to detail.
- Coordinate the in-house Marketing team in producing product photography and In-house videos to produce engaging content.
- Analyse website performance to make tactical decisions in optimising content.
- Regular reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager to inform and develop strategies to improve Evolution’s content and brand perception.
- Work on several projects at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Utilise graphic design skills to improve content and ensure all visual merchandising complies with Evolution brand guidelines.
Requirements of the Online Merchandiser:
- Keen interest in ecommerce, digital media and a desire to learn new industry trends.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as an Online Merchandiser.
- Practical experience of SEO.
- Design skills in Adobe software (InDesign, Photoshop).
- Competent in Microsoft Excel.
- Google Analytics.
- Commercial FMCG experience.
- Photography skills.
- Managing campaigns and A/B testing.
- Google PPC Adwords.
- Experience of data analysis to drive decisions.
- Critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Effective communication skills to be able to work effectively as part of the rest of the Marketing team to create consumer journeys.
- Project Management skills with the ability to organise and manage own workload.
- Ability to act calmly under pressure and work to deadlines.
- A keen interest in power tools would be an advantage.
- We are committed to developing our people to reach their full potential; we provide a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities throughout the year.
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Westfield Health Benefit (cover for health, optical & dental + wellbeing discounts)
- Company Profit Share (6% of Annual Salary)
- Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- Employee Product Discounts
- Company Leave Benefit (Paid leave for when most needed)
- Charity Focus
- International Exposure - with offices all over the world there is always opportunities to travel (Covid permitting).
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org