Are you experienced in Freight Forwarding and raising expert ducumentation?
Hawk 3 are proud to be working in partnership with one of the is one of the UK's largest providers of transport, logistics and freight forwarding services to recruit a permanent Operations Administrator in the Essex location.
- Location: Essex
- Hours of work: 37.5
- Salary: 30k
- Completion of export/import groupage and FTL trailers.
- Load planning, customs, profitability, customer care and administration.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Organising domestic collections / deliveries through network of hauliers
- Load planning export trailers in conjunction with branch offices and overseas partners
- Raising export documentation including CMR, EX1 and customs paperwork if applicable
- Completion of the Approved suppliers process
- Preparing Quotations
- Invoicing clients in a timely manner
- Arranging import clearances alongside customs teams
- Entering profit margins and completion of statistics
- Continuously improve the gross/nett profit
- Build and maintain supplier portfolio
- Retain and grow level of business with existing/new clients
- Complete customer KPI's
- Undertake any other duties commensurate to the job as may be reasonably required.
Education / Qualifications
- Level 2 English and Maths or equivalent
- Three years' experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Proven experience of working in a similar environment
(Abilities / Skills/ Knowledge)
- Ability to communicate effectively in a wide range of contexts both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proven IT skills i.e. Microsoft package including Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
Closing date 9 th December 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.