Are you an experienced Operations Manager, looking for a new opportunity ?
Would you like to build a long term career, with a genuine, leading worldwide logistics services provider that is opening a brand new facility in Tamworth ?
To join one of the worlds leading logistics businesses, as it continues its expansion within the newest part of its service provisions, 3PL warehousing operations. Based at its brand new facility, storing and distributing goods for its client, an instantly recognisable manufacturer of electrical goods.
With continual growth, strategically planned in this area of the business, the opportunity will provide considerable potential for extended career development.
Joining at the initial stages of site operations, you will have significant input in to the set up and of its processes, ensuring clear delivery and building of a positive site culture.
- Be directly responsible for the line management of Shift Managers, and indirectly of FLM`s and colleagues.
- Delivering regular on the job feedback and mentoring to maximise the performance of the Team.
- Driving the performance of operations against KPIs.
- Identify potential operational improvements to contribute to the development of operations.
- Support the preparation of relevant reports accurately as required.
- Ensure the delivery of an outstanding customer experience
- KPI reviewing and planning for the department
- Health and Safety reporting - both personnel and equipment related
- Capacity planning and acts as a lead contact for external warehouse operations
- Strategic planning and control of resources and personnel
- Promote a positive and motivational working environment and effective, efficient teamwork
You will need
- Excellent people management skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge / experience of 3PL warehousing services
- Excellent customer service delivery skills.
- Good knowledge of IT packages including Word / Excel / Powerpoint
- Good working knowledge of operational processes and systems.
- The ability to lead by example – despite unexpected challenges
- To possess a detailed and thorough knowledge of warehouse operations
- Experience in the implementation of a variety of HR and Recruitment policies and understands best-practice
- Experience working with a large, dynamic team
- Able to identify and nurture talent and supports others to do the same
- A proven ability to plan for the short, medium and long-term
- The ability to initiate stakeholder discussions and build lasting relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent remuneration package, negotiable depending on experience
- Competitive pension scheme
- Personal / career development opportunities
- Wellbeing support
- Medical care plans*
- Life insurance plans*
Closing date is 11th April 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.