Optoelectronics Assistant - Full training provided
Permanent - Full time
Salary - £Negotiable depending on experience
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking for an Optoelectronics Assistant to join our client, an award winning AI company. The ideal candidate will have a passion for optics/photography. No experience required as full training will be given. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career with a view to progressing long term in the optics field.
The successful candidate will be working in optical labs and the ideal candidate will have exposure to:
- Understanding of optical lab regulations.
- Experience in optical setups with optical components (eg, mirrors, lenses filters), LEDS and Lasers.
- Optoelectronics assemblies.
- Experience on imaging, eg: microscopy, confocal, STED, Widefield, etc Understanding CMOS and CCD sensors, GaAs, InGaAs sensors, etc.
- Understanding fibers, (Multimode and Single Mode)
- Experience in electronics, automation control (DC and Servo motors) and interfacing.
- Working with the mechanical engineers to improve optomechanical assemblies.
- Keeping accurate record of the tasks, documentation.
Working Hours: Mon to Friday 9 - 5pm with 1 hour lunch
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Benefits: 6% pension, private medical insurance, 28 days holiday per year
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future