Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
- Location: Chadderton
- Salary: £21,000
- Job Title - Outbound Sales Executive
My client is a multi-award winning 5th generation family business based in Chadderton. They are widely recognised as a leading designer & importer of gift and homeware to the retail trade throughout the UK.The successful applicant will be a self-starter and have the enthusiasm and vision to help grow our business. This position requires an ambitious and motivated sales professional who is prepared to work hard to achieve business goals.
- Actively promote products to both existing and prospective customers
- Qualification and conversion of all inbound leads, and proactive outbound calling to existing database
- Review sales history and buying patterns along with low value order accounts.
- Grow & develop new and existing customers including key internally managed accounts.
- Follow-up on leads generated by direct mail, trade shows and website activities including qualification, conversion to sales opportunities by keeping in contact on a regular basis
- Regular outbound phone calls - pre order/post-delivery etc
- Tradeshows - encourage attendance via invitation prior & personally attend to generate new leads and serve the existing account base
- Showroom - facilitate customer visits and provide additional adhoc support
- Liaising with the territory managers on a regular basis regarding their accounts
- Identify new product ranges and promotions and ensure you are fully trained to be able to promote these to your customers
- Full end to end order processing, management and housekeeping for your accounts
- Provide back up support to the customer service administrators at peak times
Experience and Skills required
- A minimum of 2 years of inside sales or business development experience with previous experience in outbound calling and lead generation, either telesales or telemarketing
- You must be an enthusiastic, confident, eloquent individual with a personality that exudes both humility as well as passion for your role and the business
- A strong desire to succeed - tenacious, goal-oriented, persistent
- A great communicator with the ability to build rapport with colleagues and customers and demonstrate excellent inter-personal and telephony skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as make independent decisions
- Able to remain calm under pressure and problem-solve accordingly
- Commitment and a strong work ethic with a keen attention to detai
- Analytical and logical thinking and ability to interpret sales reports and figures
- Computer-literate with all Microsoft office applications and capable of learning and using CRM systems
- Excellent time management
Closing date is 26/06/2021.
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on.
Or Apply by sending your CV and Reeve Wright at Hawk 3 Talent Solutions on 07885803809
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 07885803809 .This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes,