Hawk 3 are proud to once more be working in partnership with luxury chocolatier Hotel Chocolat to recruit Skilled Operators for their St Neots site.
This fantastic business continues to experience unprecedented levels of growth, which will see the site triple in size over the next couple of years, with these vacancies alone leading to a 40% increase in headcount, and that's just for starters....
Since their inception in 1993, they've been raising the bar as an innovative, authentic and ethical manufacturer, who are passionate about fairness, equality & giving back - three core qualities they also live by as an employer. They are committed to continually investing in their employees and see it as their mission to ensure each person is given the opportunity to learn and grow alongside the business.
The above, plus a welcoming and energetic work environment mean these positions truly represent an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to build a career with a highly regarded, luxury brand who still operate with a "family feel".
- Location: Alpha Drive, St Neots
- Hours of work: Rotating Days / Fixed Nights
- Salary: £10.14 -£12.16 + £2 per hour attendance bonus until Christmas 2021
- Start dates: October 2021 Onwards
You will be responsible to deliver the production plan as a part of a team in a timely fashion, within agreed quality parameters, to create our world class chocolate products. You will take responsibility to work safely as an individual and as part of the wider team. The role is production line based, requiring you to place chocolate products into packaging of various shapes and sizes. This is a fast paced, high diversity, high quality production environment, that will need you to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail to assure our products are packed to the highest quality standards
- Take responsibility of your own Health and Safety and the Health and Safety of others around you and raise concerns to your Senior Operator as quickly as possible
- Ensure all SOPs for all the tasks you perform are followed completely.
- Ensure 100% compliance with product specifications, making 'world class products'
- Adopt and promote a 'Clean as you go' approach to your working area and equipment
- Proactively remove any risk of foreign body contamination from your production area.
- Food safety and hygiene standard compliance, and PPE policies to be adhered to by you and your team
- Complete paperwork to comply with Technical, Quality, Food Safety & Traceability requirements
Skills, experience & attributes sought:
- High degree of hand dexterity and agility
- Excellent hand to eye coordination
- Ability to work on fast paced production line
- Strong attention to detail
- Food safety level 2
- GMP knowledge
- Knowledge of KPIs
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools
- Passion and ownership of the line and the work area
- Verbal and written English
- Annual leave: 20 days + Bank holidays (Increase with service)
- No weekend working
- Discounts - 50% off retail products, dining & cafes. 70% off stays at Hotel Chocolat's Boucan Hotels in St Lucia
- Life Assurance - 2x salary
- Pension - contributory scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Significant opportunities for development and progression
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 06.00 - 14.00/ 14.00 - 22.00
- Sun - Thurs 22.00 - 06.00
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.