Packing Machine Operative - Team Leader
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are seeking Machine Operatives to join an industry leading manufacturing firm on a PERMANENT basis, during a period of expansion.
The ideal candidates will have experience of machining and training/supervising others and the desire to build a career in a progressive environment.
Shifts available: AM/PM rotation (£10.92 per hour) & permanent nights (£13.10 per hour)
Hours of work: AM/PM – Monday to Friday, 6AM – 2PM & 2PM – 10PM. Nightshift – Sunday to Thursday, 10PM – 6AM.
Location: St Neots
- Supervising a line and organising a team of people to deliver the production plan within agreed timescales
- Training & mentoring new employees
- Ensuring quality standards are met via exceptional attention to detail
- Coordinating people, materials & equipment to maximum efficiency
- Working to continuously improve KPI’s
- Ensuring Health & Safety processes are adhered to
Skills & Experience Sought:
- Strong verbal & written English language skills
- Experience of leading & training others
- Machine or picking & packing experience – high volume environment
- Experience of quality checking & inspection in a fast-paced environment