Job Title: Paraplanner
Hours of work: 36.5 hours, 5 days per week (Flexible hours working is available)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Our client is looking for a Paraplanner to join their Financial Management team to support the team of Financial Planners both in terms of new business and delivering a high level of on-going client service. The position will be normally based at their Exeter office; however, it is likely that for the first few months the role will need to be carried out remotely for either some or all of the time and therefore you will need to have the ability to work efficiently remotely.
- Support the Financial Planning team to meet business targets.
- Research clients' financial arrangements, analyse investment and client data.
- Construct financial planning strategies and research financial product marketplace.
- Produce financial planning reports.
- Assist Financial Planners with preparation for client meetings.
- Act as a point of contact for client related matters.
- Maintain compliant records.
- Work as part of the team to deliver the highest level of client service.
- Perform general office administration tasks as required and provide holiday cover for team members.
- Maintain and update back office systems and platforms.
- Help organise events and seminars.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks in the office as required.
Experience, attributes & skills:
- A minimum of 3 years previous IFA experience essential
- Level 4 CII Diploma in Financial Planning.
- CII Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning or Chartered Financial Planner is desirable.
- We will consider part-qualified, working towards Level 4 Diploma (if accompanied by evidence of recent study and relevant experience).
- Paraplanning experience, especially within an IFA accountancy-based firm, would be an advantage.
- The candidate must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to organise themselves without close supervision, able to work with the team, able to prioritise tasks and handle large amounts of data and paperwork efficiently.
- The candidate should have a high level of analytical ability, a keen eye for detail and a thorough approach.
- The candidate must also have an ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines whilst also being personable and a team player.
- 5 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Death in service 3 x annual salary.
- Access to Westfield Rewards and Health scheme.
- 24-hour external Employee Assistance Programme helpline.
- Buy and sell holiday.
- Introducing clients and staff commission schemes.
- Employee 4%, Employer 3% rising to 4% (but matched up to 6%) after 4 years' service
Hawk 3 Talent are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Hawk 3 Talent are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client