gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Permanent Part-time Accounts Senior
Hours of work: Flexible / Negotiable hours and working patterns (please indicate on your application your requirements).
Salary: Negotiable and DOE
We are currently looking for a part time qualified accountant to join our client in their Exeter office to support the partners and managers in providing a range of accountancy services to their clients.
* Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to the audit threshold.
* Preparation of personal and corporate tax computations and returns.
* Providing bookkeeping and management accounting services.
* Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client's behalf.
* Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
* Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
* Complying with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
* General admin duties to provide support to partner, managers and the office.
* Assignments will be undertaken both in the office and at client's premises.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* You will have experience of working in a practice-based environment.
* AAT or ACA / ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
* Previous experience in accounts preparation for limited companies and unincorporated businesses.
* Familiarity with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Experience of delivering exceptional customer service in an office-based working environment.
In return, you will benefit from:
- Pro rata 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday leave, increasing with length of service.
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme rising on length of service.
- Access to Westfield Health and Rewards Benefits Package.
Closing date is 18th March 2021
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future