Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are looking for a Part Time Speech and Language Therapist
Job Type: Permanent - Part Time
Location: Cranborne, Dorset
Hours of work: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday's - 24 hours per week (8 hours per day) 52 weeks a year
Salary: £21,121.16 (FTE £35,193.60
To work as a Speech and Language Therapist as part of a multi-disciplinary team within the therapy service. The post holder is required to provide a high standard of speech and language therapy assessment and intervention to children and young people, including advice and training to relevant parents, carers and professionals in line with proposed treatment plans.
To undertake autonomous assessment of young people with a wide range of additional communication needs attending the college.
- To analyse and interpret assessments to recommend and deliver the best course of intervention for each child.
- To formulate, evaluate and review individualised speech and language therapy treatment plans, using clinical reasoning skills and utilising a wide range of treatment options to formulate a specialised programme of care.
- Provide speech and language therapy training, support and advice to members of the multidisciplinary teams.
- Delivery of both direct and indirect speech and language therapy interventions.
Duties will vary, you must expect to diversify and lend a hand wherever is required.
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate:
- To be a registered member of RCSLT and HCPC.
- To hold a professional Speech and Language Therapy degree or equivalent.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to continued professional development.
- Previous experience of working as a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Experience in implementing a wide range of approaches in supporting young people with social communication difficulties.
- Experience of preparing complex reports.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Closing date is 5 th May 2021
hawk-3 talent solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future