Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is proudly working with a commercial business in Basildon, Essex who are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join the team. The successful candidate will have previous experience in payroll and have a great team mentality. This is a full time Monday-Friday position.
Main Duties of the Payroll Administrator:
- Payroll administration, including collating payroll data, issuing payroll cut-off information to management, data-entry of information on to payroll system and submission of final payment details to finance for payment
- Ensuring the payroll is processed in accordance with company processes and controls.
- Dealing with payroll queries from colleagues including holiday entitlements and attachments of earnings
- Preparation and submission of Pension information.
- Preparation and submission of PAYE information to HMRC including annual P11d returns.
- Preparation of new starter packs/contracts
- General HR admin
Experience required for the Logistics Coordinator:
- Previous experience with payroll is essential
- Previous experience of Payroll e.g. Sage 50 Payroll
- Excellent with data and able to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Your own transport would be beneficial due to the location in Basildon, Essex.
In return for your hard work:
- You will be paid a competitive salary of £22-£26k per annum
- Excellent office facilities and the chance to join a growing business
- Free parking onsite
- Access to professional development