PERMANENT - 39 HOURS
£NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Summary of position:
Inspection, assembly and soldering of electronic components and PCBs to IPC standards using various hand and power tools, soldering equipment.
Summary of the persons the employee will work with:
- Materials (Purchasing and Stores).
- Test and Inspection.
- Senior Management and Directors.
List of key tasks:
- Visual Inspection of printed circuit boards to IPC A-610 standards utilising specialist inspection equipment (Digital Microscope, X-Ray machine etc).
- Operating Automatic Optical Inspection equipment.
- Hand insertion of electrical components and hand soldering onto printed circuit boards to IPC J-STD-001 standards.
- Carry out rework and repair of PCBs with both SMD and Through Hole components to IPC 7711 standards.
- Following of build notes, Standard Operating Procedures, bills of materials, detailed drawings and pictures.
- Ensuring wiring, soldering or mechanically assembled equipment is consistent with quality at all times and to relevant drawings.
- Completing inspection workload to manufacture specifications and within time constraints.
- Maintaining workspace cleanliness and safety, correct storage of kits and responsibility for own tools (requirements and safekeeping).
- Completing accurately relevant production forms indicating kit inaccuracy (shortage, over-issue, BOM adjustment) and material issues (damaged and faulty material).
- Play an active role within the Test and Inspection team. This will be accomplished by:-
- Identifying production critical processes and critical success factors.
- Carrying out 5S and other Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Managing the Performance Measurement Process (PMP).
- Team-working within the Department and other Departments in order to facilitate issue resolution and participate in cross functional team projects.
Salary: £Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Mon - Thu 07:45 - 16:30 & Fri 07:45 - 13:00.
Annual leave: 28 days incl bank
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future