Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Working Hours: Between 6am – 6pm or 6pm – 6am
Main Responsibilities of the Picker
- Ensure the processed product passes all quality specifications by the removal of contaminants.
- Ensure the picking station and immediate surrounding area is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- Remove and separate other unwanted materials as per work instructions issued or from Supervisors immediate requirements.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping within the picking station at all times and eliminate the danger from slips, trips and falls.
- Make sure you have the correct PPE for any given tasks, that it is in an appropriate condition and it is being worn correctly.
- Clean around the picking station conveyors at the end of every shift.
- Make sure the picking station bins are emptied at the end of each shift.
- To assist Maintenance during plant downtimes making sure you are either supervised or fully conversant with the task requirements and safety needs.
Experience and Skills required
- A good knowledge of health/safety & Environmental practices
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability work manage multiple workloads simultaneously
Ability to work well under pressure.
Closing date is 06.06.2022