PERMANENT - FULL TIME
£30-40K NEG DEP ON EXP
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are proud to be working with a successful and established contracts manufacturer based in Newbridge.
Main Purpose of Role
To effectively plan customer requirements to achieve expected delivery dates, maximising Company efficiency with minimum inventory levels. Due to expansion, our client is looking to recruit a Planner to join their company.
Outcomes of Role
- 100% OTIF - Customer orders are delivered on time and in full.
- All customer requirements are clearly understood and entered into MRP system, reconciled with the BDG Sales forecast - Customer by Customer.
- Clear visibility and achievement of the planned production is available on a daily/weekly basis which, where required, is communicated to the Customer (via BDG).
- Despatch requirements are clearly communicated via a weekly Despatch plan on and adhered to.
- Inventory levels are at the agreed (with Customer via BDG) minimum required to achieve customer deliveries effectively.
- Management of production works orders to eliminate aged orders.
- Enter all customer requirements into MRP system, taking into account material lead-time considerations.
- Undertake regular reviews of order book loaded with BDG and / or customer.
- Ensure short lead time orders are negotiated and agreed with purchasing prior to loading in MRP.
- Run MRP process ensuring MRP output is as stable as reasonably possible.
- Manage the implementation of ECNs at build level.
- Create all manufacturing works orders, and subsequent management of those orders.
- Maintain ERP parameters where appropriate.
- Ensure material kit picking requirements are scheduled and adhered too.
- Monitor and progress orders through production.
- Work closely with production to balance workload to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain the despatch plan with Logistics.
- Ensure expected delivery dates are readily available to customers.
- Ownership for individual customer OTIF results.
- Liaise with other departments to assess risks to plan and produce appropriate alternatives solutions where required.
- Coordinate necessary activities with support departments to assist manufacturing and buisness requirements.
- Maintain deptartment SOPs.
- Ensure that all company operating values and compliance procedures are adhered to at all times, including quality management, health and safety, legal stipulation, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Any other duties deemed necessary.
- Authority Levels
- To be agreed with your Line Manager
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience within the electronics industry preferable
Competitive salary - negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Company Pension (company matching employees contribution up to 5%)
Private Health Insurance
Death in Service (6 times annual salary)
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future