Are you an experienced Operations Administrator looking for a new and exciting opportunity ?
Would you like to work for a successful Manufacturing Business, part of a Global Group operating within the Automotive Supply Chain ?
To provide administration support to the Operations Department Management and Leadership team.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide Administration Support for Operations in all areas (Planning and Production).
- Deputise & provide holiday/absence cover for the production planning role.
- Optimise the operations business systems, procedures and processes.
- Provide statistics and/or reports as required.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business & with suppliers on a daily basis.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by Operations Management/Supervision
Special knowledge, skills & duties
- Navision (Planning, Purchasing)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- BOM/Process flow/Bottleneck identification
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask & work under pressure
- Flexible attitude
- Customer focused at all times (external & internal)
Salary and Benefits
- £25,000 after completion of training
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Performance Bonus
- Overtime opportunities
- 25+ days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Sick Scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Income Protection insurance
Closing date is 16 th July 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.