Job: Plant Fitter
Salary: £15ph + Increased Overtime Rates
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of work: 45 hours Monday to Friday, occasional Saturdays. Overtime (Enhanced rate) paid after 45 hours
As a Plant Fitter, you will use and build upon your solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of plant maintenance and repair. You will be supported with training and development along the way so that you can expand your skills and responsibilities further.
If you have any type of experience in working on/carrying out maintenance on varied plant machinery, heavy engineering equipment, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment, conveyor systems, shredders, motors, 3 phase system and power supply we want you to apply.
· Assessing, fault finding, and problem solving to ensure minimum downtime of fixed plant.
· Carrying out maintenance and servicing duties in outside conditions.
· Working on all aspects of plant during periods where breakdowns or maintenance does not occur.
· Working on a variety of bespoke fixed plant emanating from the coal and aggregates industry.
· Carrying out some burning, welding and grinding when required.
· Actively participating in our strong safety culture.
· Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to.
· Monitoring all visiting suppliers - including PPE compliance.
· Assisting Department management as required.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
· Demonstrable experience in fitter role is essential.
· Mechanical, welding/fabrication and electrical skills/qualifications are essential
· Ability to operate safely and effectively in a large industrial environment.
· Adaptable to meet business priorities.
· Organised, safety conscious and motivated.
· Comfortable working outside.
· Availability to work Saturdays mornings.
Closing date is 30th January 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future