Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Working Hours: Days & Nights (6am-6pm or 6pm – 6am) 3 On 3 Off
Main Responsibilities of the Plant Operative
- Continuously monitor the flow of material through the plant and the various processing and sorting machines in a proactive manner that maximises the throughput, achieves the maximum efficiency possible whilst making sure that all quality specifications are met.
- Be fully trained to operate and maintain all processing plant machines and have the necessary skills required to carry out productive maintenance as required throughout the shift and during plant outages for PPM.
- Make sure that at the start and end of every shift the relevant paperwork is completed accurately to confirm that an effective shift hand over has taken place, everything that needed to be communicated from the previous shifts Plant Operatives has been and that the Plant has been handed over so that it can be operated in a safe working environment.
- Ensure all plant screens are kept clean throughout the shift are free from damage and any finger bars or screen meshes that need changing through wear are done so in a timely and effective manner.
Experience and Skills required
- A good knowledge of health and safety practices
- Hold a current FLT license
- Proven track record in continuous improvement techniques
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Closing date is 06.06.2022