PPC Executive & PPC Manager Roles
Leeds, West Yorkshire & Surrounding areas
PERMANENT - FULL TIME
SALARY £22,000 - £35,000 depending on experience & role + Benefits
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are working across West Yorkshire with several established, successful, award winning and growing Digital Marketing Agencies who are looking to recruit PPC Executives and PPC Managers.
- Working closely with department managers and account managers to enhance the account optimisation across various advertising platforms.
- To create original content
- Compile daily and weekly reports using Excel, along with commentary and explanations
- To deliver content within the agreed timeframes
- To develop content to grow the business
- Analyse and interpret data to review performance against targets
- To manage the creation of large keyword lists
- To analyse and optimise based on results
- To create appealing adverts
- Day-to-day management of PPC campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads
- Working with clients to understand their target market, goals, unique selling points
- Make optimisation recommendations based on performance and statistics
- Ability to form engaging and exciting content that generates results
- Demonstrate PPC experience in a similar role
- Strong online research skills
- Copy format knowledge
- Proofreading skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft office
- A strong analytical mind with the ability to interpret data and trends with meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of advertising platforms and Google Analytics is desirable but not required, as full training will be provided
- Knowledge of photo/video editing programs is desirable, but not required.
- Confident, self-motivated with great time management skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent team player
- A general understanding of consumer behaviour in both the B2B and B2C markets
- Demonstrates strong communication & written skills
- Passion for the digital marketing industry and the ability to write engaging and creative material
- Familiar with marketing platform such as Google, Bing, Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin, Amazon etc.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Opportunities to develop within your career
- Additional company benefits vary dependant on the company – all boast attractive packages
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future