Job Title: Print Estimator
Hours: Permanent – Full time Mon to Friday
Salary: Highly competitive and negotiable depending on skills and experience
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking to recruit an experienced Print Estimator with proven Tharstons experience to join their clients’ Estimating Team. Our client, Europeans leading visual communications specialist offers an exciting opportunity to join their successful and rapidly expanding company. Excellent salary package available for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Head Of Operations, the Print Estimator will be responsible for:
- Receive enquiries and produce estimates to customer specified requirements. Provide impositions as required. Generate Tharstens records and ensure records are updated promptly and accurately.
- Provide administrative support to senior account manager to ensure a professional sales service for customers.
- Book in jobs ensuring correct information is contained in all areas, in line with our ISO procedures and with reference to the Sales Handbook.
- Liaise with Production Admin, Studio, other personnel and the client in order to gain approval of proofs and follow WIP, keeping the Senior Account Manager and/or Sales Director aware of any issues.
- Check the quality and accuracy of all work. Ensure ISO Quality procedures are followed and records maintained. Ensure correct use of Tharsterns
- Ensure the health and safety of you and your work colleagues at all times.
- Report Health & Safety hazards.
- Maintain good discipline, time keeping and working practices and support and encourage other work colleagues.
- Carry out other duties as may be requested.
- Be motivated, flexible (including availability for overtime requirements and holiday and sickness cover), and communicate well in order to maximise the efficiency and performance of your department and of Superior Creative Services Ltd
Skills and Experience
- Have proven relevant estimating experience, ideally gained within the Litho and Digital print marketplace.
- Prior exposure to producing estimates for large format materials such as point of sale, FSDU’S and merchandising units would be a distinct advantage.
- Possess the utmost attention to detail and take care in every task
- Be inquisitive and detail-oriented
- Work well to deadlines and possess the ability to prioritise
- Commercially aware
- Possess excellent communicator
- Team Player
- Demonstrates a positive and ‘can do’ approach at all times.
- Ability to be adaptable to business needs. Passion for quality.
- Good IT literacy, including knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
Competitive salary according to skills/experience
The role is full time and is office – based. Due to location on an industrial estate, own transport is essential.