JOB TITLE: Process Technician – Plastic Injection Moulding
REPORTING TO: Senior Technician
Hawk 3 Talent are working with a national premier supplier of plastic packaging and are looking to recruit injection moulding experts to join their team due to rapid expansion. The roles are permanent and offer an excellent salary based on skills and experience. Previous experience in mandatory.
Production of the necessary product to required quality and cost parameters. Maintain a constant shop floor presence, monitoring and reviewing data from ISBM machines, achieving the required processing, and maintenance targets.
- To be responsible for the leadership, motivation and direction of all staff within the area of responsibility
- Set up and operate blow moulding machines and carry out checks and adjustments whilst running
- Cary out dimensional and physical quality checks as per defined quality instructions
- Ensure housekeeping standards are achieved/maintained
- Monitor and review daily the effectiveness, quality and output of all machines under their control
- Ensure the required flow of finished product to meet the customer’s requirement
- Provide detailed reporting on machine running conditions and quality and liaise effectively with other departmental staff
- Provide support for tool changing staff working in the area of his/her responsibility
- Ensure all staff under their control adhere to all Company and legislative Health & Safety regulations, providing the required risk assessments for their area of responsibility
- To be flexible in their duties and responsibilities for their area of control
Hours - 2 days 7am - 7pm, 2 nights 7pm - 7am, 4 off rotating.
Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on skills and experience.
For more information, please get in touch asap on 07740 823842 or Rachel.Sheehy@Hawk-3.com