Permanent – Full Time – 08.00 – 17.00
Salary: £20-22K negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Hawk 3 are looking to recruit a Procurement Assistance to join their client based in Gloucester. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and motivated Administrator/Graduate who is looking to move into the Procurement Sector.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager:
The job will involve many tasks relating to Procurement and will include but will not necessarily be limited to the following:
- Sourcing of products and prices for projects/quotations as requested by sales team. Pay careful attention to detail to ensure best prices are obtained for the correct product to the correct specification.
- Raise and carefully check quotations for sales team.
- Raise and check Contract Rates Documents as required.
- Raising and checking of purchase orders as required.
- Provide stock calculator on a weekly basis.
- Assist with Product/Supply tenders – setting up documentation and sending to suppliers when required.
- Resolving invoice queries and processing payment requests.
- Assisting with chasing supplier issues.
- Assisting with stock transfers where required.
- Assist Procurement Manager with sourcing products etc.
- Carry out any other tasks requested by the Procurement Manager.
- To be flexible to divert to other tasks, roles and shift times according to the dictate of management.
Salary £20-22k depending on skills and experience
Holiday allowance is 20 working days plus bank holidays. 4 days of the 20 must be taken in the days between Christmas and New Year
Closing date is 27th Oct 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future