Job Title: Marketing Product Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000
Hours: 9-5 Monday- Friday (Hybrid working)
To provide a critical level of support to the global Digital Sales team across a wide range of Marketing programs. This role will have a primary focus on the product life cycle and creation of marketing content. You will be involved in working closely with multiple teams across the business; and supporting product related decisions as well as providing both relevant market and competitor information.
Acting as a primary point of contact for queries related to the Milling Tool portfolio, you are responsible for ensuring all communications are accurate, on brand and deployed appropriately across the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Marketing Product Manager:
- Support the Sales and Marketing teams with day-to-day initiatives, campaigns, and forward planning.
- The Product Manager - Digital will oversee, project manage and deliver marketing activities both internally and externally as well as contribute to all social media activities relating to the portfolio.
- To create and maintain up to date market trend and competitive product information as relates to global markets.
- Support supplier relationships to drive strategic activity as guided by Senior Marketing & Customer Service Executive and working with the sales team, this will strengthen our library of collateral and assets.
- Work with the creative agency to support brand campaigns both internally and externally.
- Manage (with supervision) the entire Milling Tool product portfolio, line extensions and new product developments.
- Ensure both internal and external stakeholders are fully aware of the benefits to the products.
- Provide all training and education materials for the Digital portfolio.
- Copywriting, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles, event descriptions and press releases.
- Contribute to team brainstorms and idea generation for content, brand initiatives and campaigns.
- Maintain and update relevant marketing documentation and databases.
- Draft pre- and post-exhibition mailings with the support of the sales team to produce invitations and generate meeting leads. Follow up post show.
- Write briefs for designers and others
- Create assets as needed for OEM customers.
Skills and experience sought:
- Proven experience of working with a technical/service-related portfolio.
- Good knowledge base of Dental /Laboratory market preferred but not essential
- Experience writing engaging content in long and short form.
- Social Media channel management and content creation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Proficient in MS office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Understanding of the divisions and their requirements.
- Strong account and project management
- A strong account manager, comfortable with juggling different tasks.
- Keenness to have a positive impact on the culture of our Digital.
- Keen eye for detail.
- 25 holidays Jan-Dec
- Pension - It is a NEST arrangement
- Employee contribution is 5%
- Employer contribution is 3%
- Employees can make ‘Additional Voluntary Contributions’ (AVCs).
- Flexitime working arrangements
- Post completion of probationary period
- Vitality single private healthcare
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org