£40k - £45k
Commutable from Malton, Bridlington, Hull, Beverley or Goole
Working 45hrs - 48hrs on days Monday to Thursday with overtime available on Fridays.
A well established company based on the outskirts of Driffield are looking for an experienced Production Manager to manage their Production and Factory processes.
- FMCG background industry experience
- Experience of managing a food factory production team
- Able to use Word and Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Change Management
- Ensure compliance to the legislative requirements as well as internal policies and procedures
Maintain accurate records
Educate the team on the values and good practice associated with animal welfare
Health and Safety
- Establish and maintain procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all staff and visitors
Work with and develop the health and safety team
Conduct inspections and audits
Investigate incidents and accidents so as to establish root cause followed by appropriate action
Maintain a visible and energetic campaign to promote health and safety
Provide data and reports
- Work with the Planning Manager to ensure efficient and achievable plans
Ensure customer satisfaction by reaching targets and to the agreed specification
This is a great opportunity for someone to make this role their own with the opportunity to develop your skills.