£22,000 - £23,000
Monday - Friday 6:00am to 14:00pm
Monday to Thursday 7:30 - 16:15, Friday 7:30 to 13:30pm
Reporting directly to the area Team Leader the purpose of this role is to manufacture components to drawing and within the tolerances stated within a metal shop environment.
As a production operative flexibility and a can do attitude is absolutely vital to the role as there will be a requirement to work across various processes depending on the work balance in the factory.
variety of processes including:
- CNC Press Brake
- MIG welding
- TIG welding
- Spot Welding
- Stud Welding
- Grinding and working with abrasives
- Shot Blasting
- Riveting and Assembly work
Experience in fabrication of light sheet metal components in a production environment and a keen eye for detail to assist with sheet metal fabrication.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to read technical drawings and work within tolerances stated
- Ability to competently use measuring equipment
- Flexibility to carry out a wide ranging role and be willing to train across various skilled operations Able to follow process controls and accurately complete paperwork to support this
- Fork Lift License (High Reach/Counterbalance) is preferred but not essential
- Heavy product needs to be handled
- Team player with good communication skills.
Closing date is 04 June 2022
Hawk 3 Talent are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Hawk 3 Talent are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.