Job Title: Production Operative
Job Type: Full time/Fixed Term (Summer Job)
Shifts: 0600-1400 / 1400-2200 (Overtime available)
Salary: AM - £20,140 - PM - £20,657
- Responsible for maintaining reliable time keeping and good attendance
- Flexibility in all areas of duties either given or required
- Operation of all machinery and equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ensure that all products are produced and packed to the highest standard, keeping Quality awareness as a priority
- Be aware of Health & Safety at all times in the work place, wearing the correct clothing
- Complete production Job sheets as required, ensuring the correct components are used and the quantity produced is recorded correctly
- Operate best practice in relation to Hygiene, Safety and Cleanliness
- Always ensure the machinery you are operating is working correctly and the products you are using are of good standard, reporting any concerns to your relevant manager immediately.
- Attention to detail
- People centred
- Can-do attitude
- Innovative & forward thinking
- Focused on results
- Strong communicator & influencer
- Flexible & adaptable
- Hard working and loyal
The above forms the main areas of responsibility for this role, but it is not exhaustive and it should be noted that duties may change over time, so the need for flexibility is key and the job-holder will be expected to co-operate with reasonable changes as required.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.