Permanent: Project Engineer
Hours of work: 8.00am -5.00 pm Mon -Fri
Salary: £21 -£25,000 (dependant on experience)
To plan, execute and deliver manufacturing projects according to strict deadlines and within company margins. This includes coordinating the efforts of the WCM manufacturing team and its Partners in order to deliver projects according to the plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's technical objectives; oversee customer satisfaction, so that repeat business and new opportunities can be gained.
- Direct and manage manufacturing projects from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support the business goals in collaboration with the senior management and customers.
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with projects on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, sales forecasts, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with WCM senior management the need for new services, new technologies and new equipment for new projects.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and customers.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the projects team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, quotations, proposals, documentation and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members (including suppliers) and customers, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the company.
- Uphold all polices in relation to health, Safety and Welfare
- Experience in a similar manufacturing role is preferable.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
- Proactive and innovative.
- To work effectively on your own and as part of a team, with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- The ability to prioritise workload.
- The ability to work well and accurately in a time-constrained and pressured environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a current clean driving license.
Closing date is 30th May 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future