PERMANENT - 37.5hrs
RHONDDA CYNON TAFF - 30 minutes outside of Cardiff
Due to the current incumbent retiring, our client, a global manufacturer in the plastics industry, are looking to recruit a Project Engineer to join their Engineering Team.
Responsibilities and objectives:
The role requires a strong track record in New Product Introduction, with key requirements that include:
- Mechanical product design
- Injection mould tool design or sign-off
- Agreeing project scope, timelines and performance metrics
- Leading a cross functional team to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Carrying out project administration duties
- Maintaining regular customer contact
- Participating in Continuous Improvement activities between NPI projects
Skills and/or experience:
- An engineering/CAD background and injection mould tooling experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- They will have experience of dealing directly with customers, with strong people skills and the ability to keep everyone focused on the project objectives.
- Although not essential, a level of commercial experience would also be a benefit.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a hands-on approach.
- A structured approach to problem solving.
Successful candidates will be HNC/HND/Degree qualified.
Solid background in Injection Moulding industry and proven experience with product and tool design.
In return, you will benefit from:
Salary £45k+ negotiable depending on skill and experience.
Closing date is 10 th July 2021
#plasticsindustry #injectionmoulding #tooldesign #npi
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future