Location: New Malden
Salary: £55,000 Salary is dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a well-established company with the successful delivery and implementation of projects once they have been awarded.
- Responsible for working on various customer contracts.
- Attend regular meetings with the customer to ensure all project matters are being actioned to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Be aware of the current market trends and the Company’s competition relative to the nominated customer.
- Develop customer accounts by means of additional business opportunities, increased sales margins and improved service offer.
- Produce cost schedules and reports as applicable.
- Carry out or oversee all project management works relevant to the nominated accounts including project delivery, H&S requirements and issues.
- Provide engineering solutions as applicable - using the Engineering team, where required.
- Ensure all financial accounts are in order.
- Be aware of current and upcoming industry standards and technologies.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the nominated projects and/or accounts.
- Provide regular reports and advice to the Directors regarding the nominated projects and/or accounts.
- Champion Health & Safety across all areas of responsibility including management of customer third party systems that control health and safety at site level.
- Comply with the Company’s Health & Safety policy and ISO processes/procedures.
Experience and Skills required
- To ensure installations are delivered to the customer on time, within budgeted costs and specification maximizing contribution as far as possible.
- To project manage the complete installation from pre-commencement meeting to handover.
- To carry out full survey of all refrigeration fixtures and systems and produce dilapidation report and formulize replacement, recommissioning, refurbishment or repair report for any customer’s refrigeration systems.
- To carry out detailed survey to assist the designer in co-coordinating and formulizing the design proposal.
- Provide accurate costing to maximize the potential profitability of the Company.
- Support and provide on time and accurate quotations to the customer or to the customer’s agent.
- In line with the Company’s purchasing policy, to procure all capital equipment related to installation projects and the production of site material lists on time for all site installation materials.
- Control of project costs to ensure expected contribution is achieved and exceeded where possible.
- Ensure that any issues or problems on site are communicated to the customer as required.
- Record all changes to the sale, in writing internally and externally to the customer or the customer agent with particular attention being paid to recording variations and ensuring that these are charged on to the customer or customer’s agent.
- Work to constantly improve quality, site productivity and service.
- Ensure that the companies “Engineering Standards” and “Operating Procedures” are complied with in conjunction with any customer’s specification.
- Produce O & M Manuals as applicable.
- Produce all handover certification required by each customer for their respective projects.
- Ensure interim payment applications, invoices and final accounts are submitted on time to ensure prompt payment to the Company.
- Control of on-site labour and subcontractors.
- Control of materials ordered and returned to the relevant supplier.
- Co-ordination with other trades on site employed by the customer.
- Produce risk assessments and site specific method statements for all nominated sites.
- Ensure COSHH compliance - ensuring substances not listed on the COSHH register are used
Closing date is 12.05.2022