Project Manager - Water Leakage
Full time - Permanent
North East of England
The role purpose:
The purpose of this role is to ensure effective delivery of projects in the North East of England.
Key duties and responsibilities:
The Project Manager will ensure client satisfaction for every project. They will act as the key source of information on the client and projects carried out for the clients, including client needs and financial performance.
- Collaborate with finance and sales to ensure contract execution and to provide prompt delivery of cost and invoicing projections.
- Ensure projects are delivered to time and cost and to client satisfaction.
- Clients, Directors, Finance, Sales team, and Client Managers.
Operating Environment and Behaviours:
The project manager is expected to:
- Operate in an open and even handed manner with all personnel across the business.
- Be courteous, respectful, considerate and supportive to all
- Contribute to teamwork and cross-functional working
- Behave with integrity, taking personal responsibility and accountability for actions
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Uphold Invenio Systems' equal opportunities policies and practices.
Qualifications and Experience Needed:
- Proven experience as a project manager
- Understanding or experience in water supply and distribution
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Qualified or working towards, suitable professional qualifications in project management.
- A good understanding of project and programme finances.
Aptitudes and Abilities Needed:
- Self-motivating, delivery driven and able to work with minimal direction
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise own workload and that of staff in a systematic and organised manner to ensure that projects and programmes are completed to the satisfaction of the client.
Conditions of employment:
Salary is £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on the qualifications, experience and aptitude of the candidate. Company vehicle, laptop, mobile, PPE and expenses.
There will be a six month probationary period.
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week. Must be flexible to work overtime as and when required to complete the job. Overnight stays may be required - all expenses paid.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.