gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Permanent Project Manager
Hours of work: 40 hours Monday to Friday
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience
To quote, execute and manage service projects in accordance with customer expectations to achieve the required profitability of the company's annual P&L.
Promote the Products and Services of the Group
- Prepare the quotation based on customer RFQ and portfolio of services and products
- Identify and analyze the needs expressed by clients
- Negotiate added value services and products, argue and bring the customer to make a decision
Engineering and Project Management
- Execute the order in respect with internal Order Management procedures.
- Produce bespoke electrical and mechanical designs for service & retrofit solutions.
- Update and maintain project documentation including project plans in Microsoft Project and maintain project milestones for activity and payments
- Manage the project for the entire project life cycle
- Produce and maintain supporting documentation for service projects, FDS, SAT, H&S, electrical schematic diagrams and client takeover certificates
- Manage and maintain the health & safety file
- Audit and propose new suppliers responding to the needs of the markets and brings them the contractual and commercial framework needed to reach these markets
- Manage and coordinate the local supplier and sub supplier involved with service projects team (if any) for on-site service activity.
- Manage and increase the % margin on service projects
- Ensure the quality of the business of its customer follow-up
- Enforce by the rules and commitments made to customer
- Supervise the client risk in cooperation with the administrative, financial and legal department
- Participate in recovery operations when it is deemed necessary
Follow-up of the Activity
- Analyze and compare indicators to measure results for project margin % improvements
- Maintain the timescales as per the project plan
- Ensure that the customer is satisfied with on time delivery and the quality of the equipment provided.
- To report systematically and accurate information collected from customers to all entities.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Bachelor with electrical specialization or electrical engineer with experience of project management and engineering 5 years or in an equivalent position in the industry
- Autocad, Project, Primavera, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Internet, Intranet, E-mail (Outlook)
- Methods of project management
- Business management
- Negotiation and contract engineering
- Contractual management (economical & contractual)
- Electrical and automation equipment knowledge
Closing date is 27th September 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future