Projects and Quality Assurance Officer
Permanent - Full Time
Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm
(Flexibility to work from home up to 3 days a week)
The role purpose:
To collate forward plans and agreed outputs for projects, collect data to monitor and improve individual project performance and manage the QA programmes such as ISO/Achilles/OHSAS including undertaking periodic audits.
Key duties and responsibilities:
To collate the plans, resource requirements, and deliverables for each project, and identify any gaps or shortfalls. To collect, analyse and report on the performance of each project and recommend improvements. To maintain and develop the QA documentation and business processes and report on the business adherence to them. To ensure external audits are conducted and successfully completed.
- Maintaining a high level plan of projects and resource needs
- Monthly reporting of Project KPIs
- Develop effective working relationships with Client Managers
- Collect project performance data and identify opportunities for improvements
- Report on Business adherence to ISO and other QA processes
- Ensure all QA documentation is current and correct
- Arrange and oversee QA audits with external organisations
- Identify and define required changes to QA processes to ensure they meet the business requirements
- Directors, Finance, Project Managers and Client Managers.
Qualifications and Experience Needed:
- Degree in accountancy, statistics, business or other relevant degree
- Working understanding of project performance management
- Understanding of QA processes such as ISO9001
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications
- A good understanding of project and programme finances.
In return you will receive:
- Salary is up to £30k dependent on the qualifications, experience and aptitude of the candidate
- 25 days hols plus bank hols (we have a Christmas shut down which requires usually 3 days of annual leave)
- Company Pension
- Access to the Company Shared scheme (upon completion of certain length of service)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Closing date is 7 th July 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future