Our client based in Shrewsbury is looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their team in Manchester on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential and, where applicable, mixed-use buildings and estates. This role will be the direct interface with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholders within their portfolio. To Develop and maintain a motivated and customer orientated service and ensure that service standards are achieved within the companies Property Managements policy, and that legislative and regulatory and best practice requirements are met.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / 8am-5pm
- £30K per annum dependant on experience
- Property Inspections and Maintenance - Inspections and Reports
- Finance-Budgets and Client Accounts
- Insurance-Building, Directors and Officers insurance
- Meetings-EGMs, AGMs, Directors and Officers insurance
- Correspondence and Administration
- Breaches of the Lease
- Property Sales (Assignment of the Lease)
- General Property Inspections and Maintenance
- Understands and have worked on major works of section 20
- Worked within Block Management and Leasehold properties and understands service charges and budgets.
- Understands collection of service charges
- IRMP or ARMP qualified
- Previous experience of working within a Sales or Events Environment
- The ability to self-generate leads
- Take ownership and propose solutions to your own account, and their managers
- Driven and sales orientated
- A passion for what you do, and a need to learn and develop
- Socially confident
- Driving licence and use of a car
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.