Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk, looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a not for profit organisation ?
To maintain the Purchase Ledger for the organisation, ensuring all invoices owed by the Group are recorded accurately and paid within the correct timeframes.
Main duties: (not exhaustive)
- Process purchase orders in accordance with the current ISO9001 procedure-
- Resolve purchase order inquiries-
- Process invoices and pass all invoices to relevant authorisers-
- Update ledgers with authorised invoices-
- Check and reconcile supplier statements-
- Set up new supplier accounts in accordance with the current ISO9001 procedure-
- Pay suppliers via BACS and cheques-
- File purchase orders, invoices and statements-
- Purchase ledger month end and reconciliation-
- Ownership of ledger, ensuring that any issues are progressed / escalated appropriately-
- Ownership of the Finance Email Inbox-
- Daily cash reporting and posting-
- Monthly Intercompany Reconciliations-
- Ad hoc analysis as required-
- Identification and implementation of process improvements-
- Contribute to new projects in department-
- Assist with Payroll-Provide holiday and sickness cover for other team members
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to build trust and rapport with key stakeholders across the business, as well as with external clients.
- Working knowledge of Finance administration and bookkeeping procedures
- Working knowledge of all aspects of Accounts payable - previous purchase ledgerexperience is essential
- Knowledge of DIMENSIONS system is preferable
- Clear & Concise Communicator - both verbal & written. Ability to understand and influence those around them.
- Ability to engage in effective work-related communication at multiple levels with variousstakeholders
- Computer Literate - Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail is critical
- Strong time management skills -
- Process Improvement mindset
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload mostly without supervision
- Ability to remain calm under pressure whilst working to and meeting required deadlines
Closing date is 10th December 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.