Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client .
Installations Support Administrator
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive dependent upon skills/experience
Hours: 39.5 per week:
Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
My client is the UK’s largest manufacturer of solid and natural work surfaces. Based in Normanton, West Yorkshire.
They are currently looking to recruit an Installations Support Administrator on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Installations Manager the successful candidate will primarily be required to provide administrative support to the Installations Team.
Previous experience of worktop manufacture and/or working within a fast paced and demanding manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage but is not essential as all training will be provided.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an innovative company with a fun, friendly but professional working environment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. If you feel that you fit the bill, we would like to hear from you.
Key Duties Include
• Calling customers to confirm appointments and updating notes and schedules accordingly both on Epicor and via a Webportal.
• Assisting in scheduling tasks for templaters and installers.
• Sending fitter and template notes.
• Updating customers electronically of upcoming appointments as required
• Entering information and updates notes on Epicor and CRM to assist the sub-contractors with up-to-date information.
• Passing messages to other team members.
• Dealing with end user queries and complaints via phone and email.
• Updating the rescheduling and extra labour logs.
• Booking in remedial dates for return to site visits.
The Person – Key Requirements
• Good communication skills.
• The ability to meet deadlines.
• A professional and confident phone manner
• Working on own initiative and as part of a team
• Strong Computer Skills – Microsoft Office and bespoke systems used.
• Problem Solving
• Attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
On site parking
Death in Service Benefits
Health Insurance Plan