Permanent – Immediate Start Available
I am looking to recruit a Purchasing Administrator for a client of my based in Broughton, CH4. Our client is an International Aerospace and Rail company which offer many services from Painting to Sealing and Manufacturing Interiors for various Airplanes and Train across the world. Having multiple office across 12 countries such the UK, North America, Asia, Africa and Europe. They have been established since the late 1980’s and have an impeccable reputation for the services they offer.
We are looking to recruit a Purchasing Administrator to be based form the Boughton office. The role of the Purchasing Administrator will be involving the day to day duties such as:
- Generate purchase orders using SAP and issue to supplier for buying of services and goods
- Upload of customer purchase orders onto SAP
- Managing materials in SAP (i.e. new products)
- Entering GRN’s onto the SAP system in a timely manner
- Negotiate with suppliers for best prices and lead times
- Implement KPI’s to monitor supplier’s performance
- Set up and maintain supplier service level agreements
- Produce KPI’s relating to the department expenditure
- Generate monthly spend reports including analysis
- Control the stock area to ensure min/max levels are maintained
- Ensures stock is put away in a timely manner
- Filing (purchase orders, invoices etc.) in a timely manner
- Maintaining purchasing records to an auditable standard
- Liaise with the group regarding the purchasing process
- Perform supplier desktop audits
- Produce production shortage reports
- Support the Finance Manager with queries regarding customer/supplier purchase orders, invoices, SAP, personnel etc.
- Research the market for innovative products/best practice
- Co-ordinate general company queries received by telephone
- Manages visitor bookings.
- Supports the production team with ad-hoc requests, booking flight’s, taxi’s, etc.
- To provide administrative support to the Operations Manager.
For the position of Purchasing Administrator, you will have some of the follow:
- Previous SAP experience is preferred
- 2-3 years’ administrative experience, preferably in purchasing
- Proficient user of Microsoft office (Outlook, excel, word)
- Able to prioritise own workload.
- Able to work on own initiative and autonomously.
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Works well in a multifunctional environment
On offer for the Purchasing Administrator is a good basic salary of £22/£24K per annual, 4 weeks holiday which will increase with length of services, Performance based bonus, Pension and Life Cover. Please apply with a copy of your CV or drop an email across to email@example.com to arrange a chat.