Our client based in Chester are looking to recruit a QC Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. As the QC Analyst, you will assist in maintaining the quality and HACCP systems in place and make sure they are followed in the factory. You will not become involved in production and once production is complete you will attend daily review/catch ups of any issues/needs.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / Days
- £23k per annum
- Undertake CCP monitoring as required.
- Identify improvements to current ways of working and quality procedures and bring them to the Tech Manager's attention.
- Carry out and complete glass/foreign body audits.
- Carry out product quality and quantity (volumetric) checks.
- Complete, check, and maintain all due diligence production quality records.
- Carry out weekly calibration of probes, scales, tanks, and other equipment in the area.
- Complete pre-operation hygiene checks.
- Prepare and carry out routine swabbing - (Listeria, ATP, Environmental and Allergen).
- Preparation of finished product samples for laboratory analysis
- Raise non-conformances for out of specification finished product, ATP swabs, ingredients and production issues and feed back to all relevant managers.
- Train production staff on quality procedures.
- Manage factory paperwork, re-issue updated documentation, and train out accordingly.
- Assist in factory trials of new products and first production runs.
- Assist in preparation for third party and external audits.
- Attend production/technical meetings and feedback issues.
- Internal auditor trained.
- Experience of working within a similar role.
- HACCP and Food Safety qualification.
- Knowledge and understanding of food manufacturing.
- Due to location own transport is essential.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Good record keeping and analytical skills.
- Team player.
- Flexible and able to work additional hours when required to do so.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.