Permanent: Quality & Environmental Systems Coordinator (QA)
Location: Cinderford, Gloucestershire
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 0800-1600
25 days holiday + bank holidays
There is currently an opportunity for a role within Operations of this well-established company. The position is set within busy department where you will be working closely with internal and external customers and vendors and reporting to the appropriate Managers.
Assume the full duties and responsibilities for all aspects of Quality & Environmental management system, coordination, control and compliance in terms of ISO9001, ISO14001 & group policy.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to QEM system (ISO 9001/ ISO 14001) & legislation
- Ongoing development of the QEM System & Manuals
- Creation and control of documentation
- Conduct audits to evaluate the effectiveness of systems and procedures, identifying and assisting implementing improvements
- The successful organisation of all internal and external QE (product/process) audits including customer and supplier audits.
- Monitoring Action Plans and the efficacy of the resultant measures/activities.
- Participates as required as part of the BGPS internal audit team.
- Responsible for management of and liaison with QE auditors to acquire/maintain Company's accreditations
- Report on Company's QE performance to the leadership team and statutory authorities as/when required
- Monitor and advise on all QE matters, issues and concerns to ensure Company compliance with statutory requirements
- Liaise with Customers, Suppliers, Agencies regarding QE matters, ensuring their expectations are met
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for QE matters
- Support the training and development of all staff to ensure awareness and understanding of QE Standards and the relevance to the business
- Report and disposition IRs (Internal Rejects)
- Report and disposition SRs (Sales Returns)
- Analysis and interpretation of non-conformity and ensuring elimination of root cause/viability and sustainability of Corrective Action (8d).
- Monitoring/control/improvement of company aspects and impacts.
- Previous experience within a similar role is an advantage.
- Knowledge of quality tools e.g. 8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, Process Capability etc.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO 14001 standards
Closing date is 25th May 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.