gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
West Yorshire based - Travel throughout the UK will be required occasionally Monday - Thursday, 36 hours, £18,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Oversee all quality issues within the factory and look for solutions to all issues that arise
- Working within a team to provide support for Quotations and Production
- Supporting the delivery of our internal and external customers and meeting deadline
- Produce accurate detailed working drawings to industry-standard
- Able to handle several projects simultaneously
- Strong emphasis on supporting the Engineering function and Production Management team
- Working to client's briefs within the required timescales and budgets
- Help out with managing production when necessary with first offs etc.
- Look for development opportunities across the site
- Oversee various Health & Safety initiatives on the shop floor when necessary.
- To lead by example and ensure the team demonstrate compliant Health and Safety working practices at all times, which must include staff, contractors and visitors.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experience in Quality functions, ideally within an engineering, tube manipulation sector.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast paced working environment.
- Trained within a Design, Manufacturing and CAD based environment would be advantageous.
- A sound manufacturing knowledge of tube bending / laser cutting, flatbed laser, press brake
- Ability to work with quotations and within a Sales environment
- Be a team player and communicate well within a team
- Self-motivated and solutions driven
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Must be adaptable to change and have the ability / desire to make a difference
- Ability to maintain the professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for the successful performance of all assigned responsibilities.
Closing date is 21/09/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future