Hours Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking for an experienced Auditor to join a leading distribution company in Nantwich, Cheshire.
You will be reporting in to the Quality Management Audit Supervisor and work with all departments to identify, lead, support and maintain continuous improvements through an internal audit program and ad-hoc projects. You will need knowledge of continuous improvement methods, as well as strong analytical and communication skills.
- Implement a scheduled internal audit programme in relation to risks associated with food safety and quality standards
- Investigate and resolve non-conformities to identify root cause (s) and implement corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence of issues.
- Monthly reports on quality performance
- Have a recognised internal auditing qualification such as BRC Global Standards or ISO 9001
- HACCP trained to Level 2
- Experience of warehousing and Logistics
- Be self-driven and motivated
- Experience of Leading and supporting projects
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Closing date is 21.6.2022 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it’s client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future