Hawk3 are recruiting for our client based in Aberdare who are currently hiring a Quality Compliance Officer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Working hours: Sociable working hours, Monday-Friday 0900-1700
Salary is negotiable depending on experience starting from £22,000 per annum. Additional benefits include free parking and 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Our client has been established over 20 years and they export award winning produce across the world.
Key Roles & Responsibilities.
- Oversee H&S and quality for the site ensuring procedures are followed.
- You will be expected to continuously improve and develop current policies and procedures, working with the management team and also an external health and safety consultant.
- Review and on an ongoing basis monitor current training systems.
- Ensure all data is accurately recorded.
Key Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong accuracy.
- The ability to multi task and stay calm under pressure is essential.
- Experience within a similar role ideally within manufacturing would be beneficial.
Our client is interviewing immediately for this role, if interested please click apply and we will be in touch to discuss your application.